Browser for MAC – WebKit-based browser. This app was developed by ITSABROWSER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Browser for MAC Latest Version
Browser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Browser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Browser App|
|File Size||14 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.5|
About Browser App for MAC
Editor’s Note: As some of our users have pointed out, Browser features adult-oriented icons and search modes that parents and guardians may not find appropriate for younger users. The developer has accordingly added the option of a Parental Control mode, which can be chosen on first running this application.
Browser is a Browser. A browser with WebKit inside – thus there is no need to tell you about the browsing experience. There’s simply is no better way to surf the web.
So – why another one? Because browsing should be about finding – not searching. Finding websites, content, bookmarks and pages stored for reading later.
Tag it, baby! Tired of searching for bookmarks? Need your brain for more important tasks than remembering URLs? That’s why Browser allows to tag bookmarks and directly open them by simply searching for such a tag. And because sometimes a tag isn’t enough – Browser also allows to make use of comments.
Drobox. Enabled All bookmarks, all pages stored for later reading are automatically available on all your Macs. Incl. all your tags and comments.
History. Repeating. But wouldn’t it be great to actually have the complete history on all Macs available as well? Guess what.
12345. Fail. And because we all use such risky passwords, Browser will store secure ones for you. And you only have to remember a single one.
- Google Suggestions
- Queued Downloads
- Porn Private Mode
- Keyboard Navigation
- OS X 10.7 Lion Fullscreen, actually usable
- added support for OS X 10.8.4
- improved fraud and malware protection
- removed Google Reader support
- improved performance and stability
- fixed some bugs and glitches
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Browser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Browser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Browser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Browser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Browser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Browser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Browser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Browser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Browser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Browser from your MAC!
Browser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web browser with Safari engine and many enhanced features; now free.
An advanced browser made with the power user in mind.
View multiple URL's in one browser window.
This Browser .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Browser is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.