Briqs for MAC – Easy-to-use WYSIWYG-editor for responsive websites. This app was released by BRIQS.CO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Briqs for MAC Latest Version
Briqs for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Briqs that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Briqs App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Briqs App for MAC
With Briqs, responsive websites can be created in no time. With its automatic, fully transparent drag-and-drop grid system, Briqs makes Web design a snap. A wide and increasing range of intelligent features gives the user the ability to become creative and to create awesome websites for every device at any resolution with code of high quality. Form controls, HTML export, and image export are available as in-app-purchases.
- HTML export
- Image export
- Page thumbnails
- Device size chooser
- Styles inspector
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Briqs for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Briqs .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Briqs is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Briqs for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Briqs apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Briqs apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Briqs that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Briqs icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Briqs on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Briqs from your MAC!
Briqs Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Design Web pages with this WYSIWYG page editor.
Download Freeway Express for MAC
HTML/PHP/ASP/ CSS ColdFusion editor (was skHTML).
Create template-based websites rapidly.
This Briqs .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Briqs is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.