Boxee for MAC – Simple way of viewing online movies, music, TV, and photos on your iPad. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Boxee for MAC Latest Version
Boxee for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Boxee that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Boxee App|
|File Size||86.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Boxee App for MAC
Note: Boxee is no longer under development, the download provided here is an archive download.
Boxee is a simple way of viewing online movies, music, TV, and photos. Online TV, movies, music, and photos – made easy for couch potatoes.
Features & Benefits: Designed for the TV using a Remote Control – connect your computer to a TV using a DVI/VGA to HDMI cable.
On a laptop or connected to an HDTV, Boxee’s free software lets you navigate all your personal movies, TV shows, music and photos, as well as streaming content from websites like MLB, Netflix, Pandora, Last.fm, and Flickr from one screen with a remote.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
Version 1.5 of Boxee is currently being tested by Boxee Box Early Access users and will soon be available in Beta. We plan to release 1.5 together with Live TV later in January. Here’s some of the new features you can look forward to on the Boxee Box…
- Home Screen – We’ve added links to the standard menu to launch the Browser and Live TV (once you’ve attached the dongle). We also gave the featured section a small facelift.
- Menu – The Menu is now more accessible, popping up as an overlay that lets you quickly navigate between different sections or search. we also optimized search to minimize the number of clicks.
- Movies & TV Shows – We updated the layout of Movies and TV Shows for easier navigation by Genre and Source as well as providing quick access to trailers.
- There is also a new Movie details screen with extended synopsis and cast & crew information. For TV Shows it is now much easier to jump between seasons and see which episodes you already watched.
- Watch Later & Friends – We expanded the thumbnails in Watch Later & Friends sections and now let you filter between clips, TV Shows and Movies.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Boxee for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Boxee .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Boxee is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Boxee for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Boxee apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Boxee apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Boxee that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Boxee icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Boxee on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Boxee from your MAC!
Boxee Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful media center tool for Mac or Apple TV (was XBMC).
UPnP/DLNA media server.
Media management and presentation.
This Boxee .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Boxee is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.