BottomFeeder for MAC – News aggregator, RSS and Atom. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BottomFeeder for MAC Latest Version
BottomFeeder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BottomFeeder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BottomFeeder App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About BottomFeeder App for MAC
BottomFeeder is a news aggregator client (RSS and Atom) written in VisualWorks Smalltalk.
What sets BottomFeeder apart?
- View news in 3 pane or 2 pane modes
- Subscribe to any RSS or Atom format in use
- View items in a summary Newspaper View
- Synchronize 2 or more BottomFeeders via HTTP or file import
- Subscribe to feeds or feedlists
- Supports HTTPS, HTTP Authentication, and HTTP Digest Authentication
- Plugins for blogging, IRC, and MSN Messenger contacts
- Easy to update or upgrade from within BottomFeeder
- Save as many or as few feed items for as long as you want
- Import or Export in common OPML format
- Binary compatible on every platform. No need to recompile
Source code is available in the file area, but development and version control happen in the Cincom Public Repository. Click here for instructions and for write access. For read-only access, sign in with username=guest and password=guest.
Version 4.6: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BottomFeeder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BottomFeeder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BottomFeeder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BottomFeeder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BottomFeeder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BottomFeeder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BottomFeeder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BottomFeeder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BottomFeeder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BottomFeeder from your MAC!
BottomFeeder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BottomFeeder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. BottomFeeder is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.