Bootstrap Studio for MAC – Create responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. This app was created by BOOTSTRAPSTUDIO.IO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bootstrap Studio for MAC Latest Version
Bootstrap Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bootstrap Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bootstrap Studio App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Bootstrap Studio App for MAC
Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps web developers and designers create responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. It supports a wide range of components and advanced features that make you more productive. It has a clean and intuitive interface and makes it easy for anyone to create a beautiful web page only with drag-and-drop.
The published price is that of the Lifetime license. Click here for full pricing info.
- Smart Forms are here! Select a form, flick a switch in the Options panel and receive submissions in your email inbox automatically. No code needed!
- The Bootstrap framework was updated to version 4.1.3
- Lots of bug fixes and small improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bootstrap Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bootstrap Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bootstrap Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bootstrap Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bootstrap Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bootstrap Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bootstrap Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bootstrap Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bootstrap Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bootstrap Studio from your MAC!
Bootstrap Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visual website creator.
Advanced Web-design tool.
Drag-and-drop website builder.
This Bootstrap Studio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Bootstrap Studio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.