Boop for MAC – Script-oriented text processing utility. This app was released by BOOP.OKAT.BEST Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Boop for MAC Latest Version
Boop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Boop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Boop App|
|File Size||5.2 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Boop App for MAC
Are you a developer? Do you often deal with text? Do you have a fairly good understanding of command-line interfaces and yet cannot for the life of you remember how one can possibly perform some of the most seemingly simple tasks such as decoding a URL or computing an MD5 hash from within Terminal?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, Boop might be for you. It’s a magical place to paste some plain text and run some basic text operations on it. Goodbye, unreadable XML! So long, HTML entities! Au revoir, undecipherable time-stamps!
Boop allows you to get those simple tasks done in a safe and welcoming environment, without having to paste your precious data in some random website as many of us did before
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can import you own scripts to extend the built-in capabilities. If you’re up for a challenge, Boop’s open source codebase is waiting for you to bring it to the next level!
- Huge performance upgrades
- Fixed link pasting from Safari
- Fixed window jumping around on launch
- Fixed count character scripts to support unicode
- Fixed line detection in some scripts
- Changed the way the tab key works in the script picker
- Upgraded the smart characters system
And 11 new scripts:
- Android localized Strings to iOS
- iOS localized String to Android
- HML Encode all Characters
- PHP Unserialize
- Replace Smart Quotes
- YAML to JSON
- JSON to YAML
- SHA1 hash
- SHA256 hash
- SHA512 hash
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Boop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Boop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Boop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Boop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Boop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Boop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Boop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Boop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Boop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Boop from your MAC!
Boop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Boop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Boop is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.