BookIt Desktop for MAC – Collect webpages and organize them into an ebook. This app was build by BOOKN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BookIt Desktop for MAC Latest Version
BookIt Desktop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BookIt Desktop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BookIt Desktop App|
|File Size||38 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About BookIt Desktop App for MAC
BookIt Desktop collects web pages and organize them as an ebook.
- Select any links on a webpage or single webpages and make them an ebook
- Select content across websites
- Construct the book contents of your own style
- Save dynamic and login required pages
- Support PDF and Epub format
- Import html files from your local directories
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version -, the developer states that this is version 1.1.0.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BookIt Desktop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BookIt Desktop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BookIt Desktop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BookIt Desktop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BookIt Desktop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BookIt Desktop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BookIt Desktop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BookIt Desktop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BookIt Desktop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BookIt Desktop from your MAC!
BookIt Desktop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Epubor eBook Converter
Convert eBooks to a new format for other eReaders.
This BookIt Desktop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. BookIt Desktop is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.