Bookdog for MAC – Organize, verify, and sync bookmarks between multiple browsers. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bookdog for MAC Latest Version
Bookdog for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bookdog that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bookdog App|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Bookdog App for MAC
Note: Bookdog is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
Bookdog is the complete bookmarks manager for your Mac.
Bookdog manages the bookmarks you have in
- Google Bookmarks
- Shiira 2.0 or later
Managing bookmarks includes
- Sorting to your specifications
- Keeping them sorted, by its built-in companion, Bookwatchdog
- Detecting duplicates, to your specifications
- Verifying bookmarks, fixing broken ones, advising on questionable ones
- Migrating bookmarks between browsers
- Migrates attributes such as descriptions, keywords
- Converts Tags to Hierarchy and back
- Powerful searching
- All capabilities extend to bookmarks on other networked Macs.
- Can also create or read standalone or “backup” bookmarks files.
- The only change is that this version is signed with our Developer ID, so that it can be installed in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Users who already have BookMacster 5.3.20 installed and working may skip this update, even if they update to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. It is only needed if Bookdog is re-installed after OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bookdog for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bookdog .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bookdog is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bookdog for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bookdog apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bookdog apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bookdog that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bookdog icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bookdog on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bookdog from your MAC!
Bookdog Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Organize and manage bookmarks, sync across browsers.
URL Manager Pro
Sort Safari bookmarks automatically.
This Bookdog .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Bookdog is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.