Bolt – Private Web Browser for MAC – Web browser with privacy settings and much more. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bolt – Private Web Browser for MAC Latest Version
Bolt – Private Web Browser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bolt – Private Web Browser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bolt – Private Web Browser App|
About Bolt – Private Web Browser App for MAC
Bolt… Browse your favorite Web sites in full screen! Take full advantage of the ample screen of your iphone or ipod touch!
- Bigger Screen Web Browsing – Use a bigger screen to browse your favorite Web sites.
- More viewing space than Safari in both Landscape and Portrait modes.
- Private Web Browsing – No Web browsing history.
- All online trace is removed.
- Faster Page Loading – Bolt! loads your pages faster than Safari!
- Less RAM Memory – Unlike Safari which consumes a lot of RAM memory, Bolt! uses only small amount of memory! – Check the memory consumption after using Bolt! You will be surprised how little RAM it uses.
- Set Home Page – You can set your favorite Web site as a home page. – Your home page will be automatically opened, whenever you launch Bolt!
- Email Integration – Send your favorite Web site page to any one! – Whenever you see something you like, press Email button to send the page to your friend, coworker or others.
- Complete Safari Integration – Do you want to view your favorite page in Safari? – Just press Safari button, it will load the current page in your Safari!
- Rotation Lock – Want to lock the screen rotation when you are reading or watching a video? – Just lock the screen rotation.
- Show/Hide Status Bar – Do you want the status bar to show, so you can track the time or the battery? – No problem. Just enable Status Bar. It will always show the status bar, until you turn it off. – If you want the entire screen without the status bar, just turn it off.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bolt – Private Web Browser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bolt – Private Web Browser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bolt – Private Web Browser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bolt – Private Web Browser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bolt – Private Web Browser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bolt – Private Web Browser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bolt – Private Web Browser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bolt – Private Web Browser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bolt – Private Web Browser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bolt – Private Web Browser from your MAC!
Bolt – Private Web Browser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Bolt – Private Web Browser .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Bolt – Private Web Browser is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.