BolinOS for MAC – Manage complex portals. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BolinOS for MAC Latest Version
BolinOS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BolinOS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BolinOS App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About BolinOS App for MAC
BolinOS is a modular publication and communication platform for Internet/Web development in order to enable simple management of complex portals. BolinOS is based on a data structure compatible with Sqeleton, Internet/Web operating system, and uses standard open-source software: PHP, Apache, mySQL. BolinOS was developed in order to offer a simple and efficient platform that could take in account the quality and diversity of today’s multimedia. It is implemented and co-developed by Poinch.ch (www.poinch.ch – Swiss musical portal), the Radiology Department of Geneva’s University Hospitals (www.radiologie.hcuge.ch), Med-IA (www.med-ia.ch – medical multimedia portal), with a major actor that has permitted the start of everything: Wild, first Swiss Web platform for the incubation of creators. Many functionalities already exist. For example, an integrated agenda, email portal, groups and forums managemnt systen create a basic applicative set of easily integrated and publishable online tools. There are also many more focused applications, such as multimedia albums, image collections, image manipulation applications or scientific poster making modules for online and paper publication. Many others are currently under development using the BolinOS framework.
Version 4.6.1 release notes here.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BolinOS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BolinOS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BolinOS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BolinOS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BolinOS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BolinOS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BolinOS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BolinOS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BolinOS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BolinOS from your MAC!
BolinOS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BolinOS .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. BolinOS is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.