Boingo Wi-Finder for MAC – Access Boingo hotspots in hotels, airports, convention centers, etc. (was GoBoingo!). This app was build by BOINGO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Boingo Wi-Finder for MAC Latest Version
Boingo Wi-Finder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Boingo Wi-Finder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Boingo Wi-Finder App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Boingo Wi-Finder App for MAC
Boingo Wi-Finder (was GoBoingo!) makes it super easy to connect to any of the more than 100,000 Boingo partnered hotspots throughout the world. Boingo powers hotspots in bookstores, cafes and coffee shops, airports, hotels, retail stores, and restaurants. They have access plans available in daily or monthly increments that provide unlimited access to all Boingo hotspots (in either North America or internationally).
Boingo plans begin at $4.95 per month for unlimited access.
Version 5.1.2024: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Boingo Wi-Finder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Boingo Wi-Finder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Boingo Wi-Finder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Boingo Wi-Finder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Boingo Wi-Finder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Boingo Wi-Finder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Boingo Wi-Finder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Boingo Wi-Finder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Boingo Wi-Finder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Boingo Wi-Finder from your MAC!
Boingo Wi-Finder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Boingo Wi-Finder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Boingo Wi-Finder is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.