Bluetooth Texter for MAC – A widget for sending SMS messages via your Bluetooth phone. This app was build by HAPPYMAKINGGAMES Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bluetooth Texter for MAC Latest Version
Bluetooth Texter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bluetooth Texter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bluetooth Texter App|
|File Size||403 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Bluetooth Texter App for MAC
Bluetooth Texter connects to your Bluetooth phone and uses it to send SMS messages. You quickly activate Dashboard, enter your message in the widget, select a phone number and hit send. The phone numbers in the widgetÕs drop-down list come straight from your Address Book.app. The phone selection list contains your favourite paired Bluetooth phones.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bluetooth Texter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bluetooth Texter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bluetooth Texter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bluetooth Texter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bluetooth Texter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bluetooth Texter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bluetooth Texter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bluetooth Texter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bluetooth Texter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bluetooth Texter from your MAC!
Bluetooth Texter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Widget to send SMS messages via Bluetooth cellphone (was SendSMS).
This Bluetooth Texter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Bluetooth Texter is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.