Bluetail for MAC – Easy-to-use vector drawing application. This app was created by BLUE-TAIL Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bluetail for MAC Latest Version
Bluetail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bluetail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bluetail App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About Bluetail App for MAC
Bluetail is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use vector drawing application to help you create inspiring vector graphics. It has all tools, giving you power that let you draw any kind of shapes, technical illustrations, and beautiful art.
- Export designs as Vector PDF, PNG, JPEG, and TIFF files
- Import SVG files
- Professional drawing tools
- Bezier pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Pencil tool for free drawing and sketching
- Custom shape tools: polygon, star, arc
- Boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes
- Path selection and editing
- Fill and stroke feature: shapes can have unlimited fills and strokes
- Shadows: fill and stroke shadow give your ideas even better look
- Shape dimensioning feature
- Rotate, scale tool
- Convert to outline
- Text tools
- Styles: copy and paste style
- Apply multiple strokes, fills, and shadows to any object
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes using drag and drops
- Simple and powerful interface, built for OS X
- 64-bit native
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays
- Text path tool
- Layers and groups
- Lock, unlock shapes and layers
- Alignment guides
- Rulers – pixels, inches, millimeters, centimeters
- Snap to grid – align and distribute objects
- Linear and radial gradients
- Convert text to paths
- Expand stroke
- Added image fill and properties for image adjustment
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bluetail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bluetail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bluetail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bluetail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bluetail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bluetail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bluetail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bluetail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bluetail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bluetail from your MAC!
Bluetail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Vector graphic design software.
Powerful vector drawing app.
Vector-based drawing application.
This Bluetail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Bluetail is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.