BlueGriffon for MAC – Web Editor based on the rendering engine of Firefox. This app was build by BLUEGRIFFON Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BlueGriffon for MAC Latest Version
BlueGriffon for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BlueGriffon that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BlueGriffon App|
|File Size||273.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About BlueGriffon App for MAC
BlueGriffon is a new-gen WYSIWYG cross-platform editor based on Gecko, the rendering engine of Firefox. It is conformant to the latest W3C Standards including HTML 5, CSS 2.1 and large parts of CSS 3, CSS Mdia Queries, MathML, SVG and more. BlueGriffon is open source released under the Mozilla Public License. This version is a 64-bit build.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BlueGriffon for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BlueGriffon .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BlueGriffon is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BlueGriffon for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BlueGriffon apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BlueGriffon apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BlueGriffon that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BlueGriffon icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BlueGriffon on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BlueGriffon from your MAC!
BlueGriffon Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Maintenance update; iWeb 3 is part of iLife. Now discontinued.
Web design automation product.
Easily build eye-catching Web sites.
This BlueGriffon .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. BlueGriffon is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.