Bloom for MAC – Upload and manage photos on facebook. This app was build by GETBLOOM Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bloom for MAC Latest Version
Bloom for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bloom that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bloom App|
|File Size||86.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Bloom App for MAC
Bloom is a desktop app that lets you upload your photos and videos easily and efficiently to Facebook, download albums and view your friends’ photos.
You can upload photos to a new or an existing album, you can view your friends photos. It also supports Facebook pages in the PRO version
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Improves the user experience and resolves issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bloom for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bloom .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bloom is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bloom for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bloom apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bloom apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bloom that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bloom icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bloom on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bloom from your MAC!
Bloom Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
Search for and remove duplicate photos.
This Bloom .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Bloom is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.