Bloom for MAC – Lightweight, cross-platform, procedural graphics editor (was Ormr). This app was build by THEBLOOMAPP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bloom for MAC Latest Version
Bloom for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bloom that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bloom App|
|File Size||133.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Bloom App for MAC
Bloom (was Ormr) is a fast, lightweight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed — organized by layer. In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable – all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart’s delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Seamless vector and raster
- True non-destructive editing
- 16-bit-per-channel everything
- Best-in-class PSD importer
- Layer blending effects
- Digital tablet support
These amazing features are just the tip of the iceberg. Integrating all of them to work together creates an unparalleled application, that, when mixed in with our unique procedural approach results in a truly first-of-its kind, next generation graphics editor. There’s even more features than we describe here, such as live, on-canvas Liquify tool, layer masks, paint mask mode, customizable shape, gradient, brush and layer style libraries, and more.
Bloom even imports Adobe Photoshop Brush and Shape library files for added convenience. Moreover, we’re not sitting still: we’ve got tons of amazing ideas for the future, and we’re working hard on implementing them.
A trial license, which can be obtained here, is requires to run the app in demo mode.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bloom for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bloom .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bloom is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bloom for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bloom apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bloom apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bloom that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bloom icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bloom on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bloom from your MAC!
Bloom Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Digital editing for photographers and bitmap artists.
Powerful layer-based image editor.
This Bloom .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Bloom is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.