BlogTouch for Blogger for MAC – Powerful Blogger and Blogspot desktop editor. This app was developed by ALEXDENK.EU Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BlogTouch for Blogger for MAC Latest Version
BlogTouch for Blogger for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BlogTouch for Blogger that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BlogTouch for Blogger App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About BlogTouch for Blogger App for MAC
BlogTouch for Blogger is equipped with everything you need to manage your blogs: write, publish, update or share posts, and moderate comments. Be more productive and efficient with this powerful and straightforward tool — because at the end of the day, we all have something to share.
- Pay once, use it for a lifetime
- Publish, update and remove posts from Blogger/Blogspot
- Check and reply to comments
- Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
- Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
- Live preview before publishing
- Create scheduled posts for later publishing
- Safely remove your posts by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
- Sort your posts by title, created/updated dates or comments count
- Share via Twitter, Facebook, E-mail and many other networks
- Now you can work outside clunky web interfaces and avoid browser problems
- Rich text editor:
- Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
- Add pictures from the Web or from your Mac
- Control picture size live by click and drag
- Embed video from Youtube or any other platform
- Add tables, lists, links or horizontal lines
- View and edit HTML code
- All objects (including images, links, tables, videos) can be controlled easily (add, edit properties, delete)
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fixed some problems in the Upgrade process
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BlogTouch for Blogger for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BlogTouch for Blogger .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BlogTouch for Blogger is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BlogTouch for Blogger for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BlogTouch for Blogger apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BlogTouch for Blogger apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BlogTouch for Blogger that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BlogTouch for Blogger icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BlogTouch for Blogger on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BlogTouch for Blogger from your MAC!
BlogTouch for Blogger Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Blogging application for the non-technical person.
Write, publish, and manage multiple WordPress and Blogger blogs.
This BlogTouch for Blogger .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. BlogTouch for Blogger is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.