BlogThing for MAC – Blogging application for the non-technical person. This app was build by AUTOMAGIC-SOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BlogThing for MAC Latest Version
BlogThing for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BlogThing that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BlogThing App|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About BlogThing App for MAC
BlogThing is a simple blogging application for the non-technical person (Grandma). It contains just enough features to allow the person with a single blog to make posts containing different fonts, coloured text and images. If you can write an email you can now have a blog. It’s that simple. For an example of what can be done using Blog Thing check out http://blog.danielparnell.com/
Blog Thing has only been tested against WordPress but it may work with other blog systems that support XML-RPC posting.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BlogThing for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BlogThing .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BlogThing is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BlogThing for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BlogThing apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BlogThing apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BlogThing that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BlogThing icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BlogThing on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BlogThing from your MAC!
BlogThing Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Post entries to weblog systems (was Kung-Log).
Quick and convenient blog editor.
Write, publish, and manage multiple WordPress and Blogger blogs.
This BlogThing .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. BlogThing is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.