Blocks for MAC – RapidWeaver plug-in; divide Web content into blocks. This app was released by YOURHEAD Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Blocks for MAC Latest Version
Blocks for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Blocks that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Blocks App|
|File Size||555 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Blocks App for MAC
Blocks is a plugin for RapidWeaver. It allows you to place blocks of text, graphics, and even raw HTML onto your page wherever you like. Drag blocks around, resize them, and even overlap content. All in a plugin that is as easy to use as RapidWeaver itself.
Blocks 3.0 brings great ways to reuse your own content (library blocks), your own layout (master pages), your own pages (library pages), and even content from other page types (Page Blocks). What more can we do? We can make everything smarter. Smart Blocks allow you to add special tags to your code that can connect to the properties of your blocks or even add GUI controls to your layout.
- Fixed intermittent vanishing white text when using Mojave Dark Mode.
- Text editing in Mojave Dark Mode is no longer white text on white background.
- Notarize for use on Catalina
- Improved compatibility with RapidWeaver 8
- Uses new centralized and automated build and notarize flow
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Blocks for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Blocks .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Blocks is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Blocks for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Blocks apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Blocks apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Blocks that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Blocks icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Blocks on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Blocks from your MAC!
Blocks Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Adobe Fireworks CS6
Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Create template-based websites rapidly.
New way to create pages in RapidWeaver.
This Blocks .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Blocks is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.