Bliss for MAC – Sampler with VSTi plug-in sampling. This app was created by DISCODSP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bliss for MAC Latest Version
Bliss for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bliss that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bliss App|
|File Size||17.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Bliss App for MAC
Bliss is a new generation sampler with VSTi plug-in sampling. It can also host VST2 plugins in AU DAW.
- 64-bit VST / VST3 / Audio Units compatibility.
- Built-in VST host / VSTi sampling (freezing). Record your favourite VST without any sound quality loss!
- Built-in wave editor.
- Scalable and themeable GUI.
- Morphable scheme / automatable zone parameters.
- 128 Programs with unlimited zones.
- 32-bit floating point based wavetables.
- Full MIDI Input triggering control.
- Up to 64 voices polyphony (multilayered zone sampling engine).
- Oversampling voice generation: up to 4X oversample factor.
- Selectable interpolation engines: up to 512 points SINC interpolation.
- Full mono / poly / legato operation.
- Glide w/ autoswitch control.
- 4 voices Unison with detuning.
- Dual Zero-Delay Feedback filters.
- 24dB / Oct filter modes: Lowpass / Hipass / Bandpass 1 / Bandpass 2 / Notch / Peaking / Disabled. Stepping free Cutoff / Resonance and Drive parameters.
- Velocity and Keyboard tracking to Cutoff parameter.
- 8 assignable Macro knobs.
- Independent envelope amplitude / modulation envelope / LFO and filter settings.
- 2 syncable LFO with configurable Phase.
- Stepping free modulation sends / pitch bend / modulation to morphing wheels.
- ADSR amplitude envelope.
- ADSR envelope filter / pitch assignable (both bipolar).
- Wow effect: Rock Da Disco.
- Soft clipper to tame the output.
- Stereo rotation effect.
- High quality chorus / delay / reverb.
- Selectable Pre Post Effects: Bit reducer, Phaser, Distortion.
- Chorus / Delay / Reverb sends per zone.
- Built-in wave editor with full undo history.
- Zoom up to 1:1 resolution.
- Independent Left – Right – Stereo selections.
- 7 Loop types (one shoot / forward / bidirectional / backward / forward w/sustain / crossfade / static).
- Clipboard: Cut / copy / paste / mix paste / sample / trim.
- Amplitude: Fade in / out / normalization / mute / insert silence.
- Effects: Reverse / Invert polarity / Swap channels / Remove DC.
- Cues / Loop edit / Autoslice to tempo / transients.
- Automatable zone parameters / cue / loop points.
- Automatable start / end / loop points.
- Auto / drum mapping when multiple files are opened at once.
- Internal new program/bank formats with lossless encoding.
- LUA scripting engine for program loading: add new file formats easily.
- Samples: .WAV / .BWF / .AIFF / .AIF / .FLAC / .OGG / .MP2 / .AMR / .AC3 / .QT / .ADTS / .MP3 / .M4R / .3GP / .MPA / .SD2 / .MPEG / .M4A / .MP4 / .MOV / .SND / .AIFC / .CAF / .M4B / .3G2 / .MP1 / .AAC / .AU.
- Programs: .AKP (AKAI S5000-S6000) / .EXS / .SFZ / .DLS / .SF2 (SoundFont2) / .XRNI (Renoise Instruments)
- Programs: .SFZ / ZBP programs and ZBB banks (24-bit lossless FLAC).
- Samples: 16-bit / 24-bit WAV.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Added Export Program to mapped WAV files.
- Added Linux JACK support for standalone.
- Added Windows ASIO support for standalone.
- Auto glide mode enabled by default.
- Delay default value SYNC SYNC 3 ticks.
- Delay FX synced to host tempo by default.
- Dialog warning after selecting Extreme Mastering.
- Full width character display on Program and Zone LCD.
- Improved Unison speed.
- Max polyphony changed to 64 voices.
- More musical Chorus FX default value.
- New voice Legato and Mono handling.
- RAM memory per instance reduced to 7.7x.
- Redistributed VST sampling menu.
- Removed Linux WebKit component for extra distro compatibility.
- Updated LUA import scripts.
- Bliss asked replacing current program with empty slots on file drag & drop.
- Crash exporting as SFZ using Windows Build 1909.
- Note and velocity weren’t displayed to main ZONE drop down.
- SFZ import added .wav extension to zone name.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bliss for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bliss .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bliss is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bliss for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bliss apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bliss apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bliss that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bliss icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bliss on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bliss from your MAC!
Bliss Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Sample all current audio formats (release candidate).
Gather music samples.
This Bliss .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Bliss is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.