Blink Lite for MAC – Easy-to-use SIP client. This app was created by AG-PROJECTS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Blink Lite for MAC Latest Version
Blink Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Blink Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Blink Lite App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Blink Lite App for MAC
Blink Lite is a state-of-the-art, easy-to-use SIP client. It can be used on the LAN without an account or can be configured with a SIP account obtained from a SIP service provider. To check if Blink Pro is compatible with your SIP service provider use Blink Lite first.
- Superb wideband audio quality
- Multi-party conferencing
- Speakerphone with acoustic-echo cancellation
- Unlimited number of SIP accounts
- Call history and telephone dialpad
- Address Book and iTunes integration
- Answering machine and auto-answer
- G722, Speex, G711, GSM and iLBC codecs
- Hold, transfer, and recording of audio calls
- Instant messaging and file transfer (MSRP)
- Contacts management (XCAP)
- Screen sharing (VNC)
Also available: Blink Pro ($49.99).
- Compatibility fixes with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Blink Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Blink Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Blink Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Blink Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Blink Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Blink Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Blink Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Blink Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Blink Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Blink Lite from your MAC!
Blink Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Internet phone and instant messenger (was SIP Communicator).
Make phone calls over the Internet.
SIP softphone with PBX-like features.
This Blink Lite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Blink Lite is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.