Bleep for MAC – P2P encrypted chat with voice calls. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bleep for MAC Latest Version
Bleep for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bleep that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bleep App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Bleep App for MAC
Bleep lets you enjoy the benefits of having an account without the hassle of creating one. Simply download the app, invite your friends, and start chatting. Every conversation is between you and your friends. There is no cloud to hack because messages are never stored in the cloud. Don’t even want a local record of your conversation? Whisper with friends and watch messages disappear after they are read–forever.
- This build fixes some critical bugs in the areas of connectivity, syncing (and even battery usage for those that pair their Mac Bleep with a mobile Bleep.) Additionally, this version of Bleep supports the new one-step “Add Contact” flow from iOS and Android.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bleep for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bleep .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bleep is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bleep for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bleep apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bleep apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bleep that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bleep icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bleep on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bleep from your MAC!
Bleep Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Messenger based on the MTP protocol.
This Bleep .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Bleep is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.