BlackFire for MAC – Xfire client. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BlackFire for MAC Latest Version
BlackFire for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BlackFire that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BlackFire App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About BlackFire App for MAC
BlackFire is an Xfire client for the Mac. Features:
- Supports clans
- Login using your existing xfire account (or create a new one on xfire.com if you haven’t got an xfire account)
- Instant join of a game which a friend is playing
- Detects the game you are playing and also registers them
So you have an easy list in BlackFire wich you can use as a launch bar!
- Custom status
- Supports Growl
- It has chat logs and a Chat log viewer
- Customizable sounds using sound sets in the extras section
- It has xfire games support from version 1.118 so you will always know wich games your friends
- A wide variety of preferences
- Menubar icon wich shows number of missed messages
- Manage your friends, delete or add them
- Change your nickname
- It shows more info about each friend, and even supports Game server information (players, xp, ping)
for a few games (not necessarily mac games)
- BlackFire has option for remembering your password and auto logging in!
- Timestamps in chat windows
- Chat with your xfire friends
- Chat with your xfire clan members
- Supports xfire favorite server list
Friends list with detailed status of what your friends are playing / doing
Version 2.0.5: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BlackFire for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BlackFire .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BlackFire is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BlackFire for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BlackFire apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BlackFire apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BlackFire that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BlackFire icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BlackFire on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BlackFire from your MAC!
BlackFire Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Unofficial client of the popular gaming instant messenger Xfire.
This BlackFire .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. BlackFire is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.