BitTorrent for MAC – Official client of the BitTorrent file distribution network. This app was developed by BITTORRENT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitTorrent for MAC Latest Version
BitTorrent for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitTorrent that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitTorrent App|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About BitTorrent App for MAC
BitTorrent is a protocol for distributing files. It identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the web. Its advantage over plain HTTP is that when multiple downloads of the same file happen concurrently, the downloaders upload to each other, making it possible for the file source to support very large numbers of downloaders with only a modest increase in its load.
Ultra-fast file delivery
Our technology breaks big files down into small pieces. The files are then downloaded, piece by piece, from one or many different sources. Since the files are broken down into tiny bites, you use less bandwidth. Which means your downloads move a lot faster.
Free, unlimited downloading
With BitTorrent, there are no limits to the number of files you can download, or the amount of data you can move.
Built-in bandwidth booster
BitTorrent auto-adjusts bandwidth usage, based on your network and Internet connection, to ensure fast file delivery. Your downloads run in the background. Which means they’ll never slow down video chats or game play.
Download from anywhere with BitTorrent Remote
Have a torrent you want to download, but you’re away from your home computer? Want to download a documentary for movie night, before you leave the office?
Version 7.4.3 (45549):
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitTorrent for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitTorrent .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitTorrent is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitTorrent for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitTorrent apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitTorrent apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitTorrent that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitTorrent icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitTorrent on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitTorrent from your MAC!
BitTorrent Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight Bittorrent client.
Gnutella file-sharing client.
This BitTorrent .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. BitTorrent is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.