BitTorrent Live Feed and Search for MAC – Widget for bittorrent search and more. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitTorrent Live Feed and Search for MAC Latest Version
BitTorrent Live Feed and Search for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitTorrent Live Feed and Search that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitTorrent Live Feed and Search App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BitTorrent Live Feed and Search App for MAC
Fenopy BitTorrent Live Feed and Search is the first public release of fenopy’s live submit spy and bittorrent search. Two great features in 1 little widget!
Live self updating submssion spy and bittorrent search.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitTorrent Live Feed and Search for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitTorrent Live Feed and Search .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitTorrent Live Feed and Search is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitTorrent Live Feed and Search for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitTorrent Live Feed and Search apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitTorrent Live Feed and Search apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitTorrent Live Feed and Search that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitTorrent Live Feed and Search icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitTorrent Live Feed and Search on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitTorrent Live Feed and Search from your MAC!
BitTorrent Live Feed and Search Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Official client of the BitTorrent file distribution network.
Popular BitTorrent client.
Lightweight Bittorrent client.
This BitTorrent Live Feed and Search .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. BitTorrent Live Feed and Search is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.