BitNami Stack for Matomo for MAC – Easy-to-install distribution of Matomo. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami Stack for Matomo for MAC Latest Version
BitNami Stack for Matomo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami Stack for Matomo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami Stack for Matomo App|
|File Size||159.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BitNami Stack for Matomo App for MAC
BitNami Stack for Matomo (formerly known as Piwik) Native Installer is an easy-to-install distribution of the Matomo application. It includes pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin so users can get a Matomo installation up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. Windows, Linux, Linux 64, Mac OS X and Unix operating systems are supported.
BitNami Stack for Matomo is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time Web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, and your popular pages.
- Added Lego tool for configuring
- Let’s encrypt with Apache
- Updated lego to 1.0.1
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2p
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.8.3
- Updated Matomo to 3.6.0
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami Stack for Matomo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami Stack for Matomo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami Stack for Matomo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami Stack for Matomo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami Stack for Matomo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami Stack for Matomo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami Stack for Matomo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami Stack for Matomo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami Stack for Matomo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami Stack for Matomo from your MAC!
BitNami Stack for Matomo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BitNami Stack for Matomo .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. BitNami Stack for Matomo is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.