BitNami RubyStack for MAC – Greatly simplifies the development and deployment of Ruby on Rails applications. This app was created by BITNAMI Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami RubyStack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami RubyStack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami RubyStack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami RubyStack App|
|File Size||311.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BitNami RubyStack App for MAC
BitNami RubyStack greatly simplifies the development and deployment of Ruby on Rails applications. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, Ruby and Rails and required dependencies. It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine or in the cloud. BitNami RubyStack is distributed for free under the Apache 2.0 license.
Ruby on Rails is a full-stack MVC framework for database-backed Web applications that is optimized for programmer happiness and sustainable productivity. It lets you write beautiful code by favoring convention over configuration.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami RubyStack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami RubyStack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami RubyStack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami RubyStack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami RubyStack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami RubyStack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami RubyStack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami RubyStack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami RubyStack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami RubyStack from your MAC!
BitNami RubyStack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Ruby implemented on top of Mac OS X core technologies.
BitNami WordPress Stack
Easy deployment of WordPress.
This BitNami RubyStack .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. BitNami RubyStack is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.