BitNami Roller Stack for MAC – Open source blog server. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami Roller Stack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami Roller Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami Roller Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami Roller Stack App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About BitNami Roller Stack App for MAC
BitNami Roller Stack Native Installer is an easy-to-install distribution of the Roller application. It includes pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Tomcat and MySQL so users can get a Roller installation up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems are supported.
Roller is an open source blog server best known for powering heavily used corporate blog sites, such as Sun Microsystem’s employee blogging site, IBM DeveloperWorks blogs, IBM Blog Central and Javalobby’s JRoller Java community site. Roller supports all of the features needed to set up a blog server for one or a community of authors, including group blogging, RSS and Atom newsfeeds, rich-text editing, customizable page templates, comments, trackbacks, referrers, blogroll management (with OPML) and an available XML-RPC interface.
- Updated Roller to 5.0.1.
- Updated Tomcat to 6.0.35.
- Updated JDK to 1.6.0_27.
- Disabled MySQL binary logging.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami Roller Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami Roller Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami Roller Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami Roller Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami Roller Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami Roller Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami Roller Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami Roller Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami Roller Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami Roller Stack from your MAC!
BitNami Roller Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BitNami Roller Stack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. BitNami Roller Stack is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.