BitNami ocPortal Stack for MAC – Distribution of the ocPortal application. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami ocPortal Stack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami ocPortal Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami ocPortal Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami ocPortal Stack App|
|File Size||157.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BitNami ocPortal Stack App for MAC
BitNami ocPortal Stack Native Installer is an easy-to-install distribution of the ocPortal application. It includes pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin so users can get a ocPortal installation up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Unix operating systems are supported.
ocPortal is a CMS with many Web 2.0 features for sophisticated sites. ocPortal supports many types of content (galleries, news/newsletters, etc.) – and integrating rich media and advertising into them. Community features include forums, member blogs, chat rooms, WIKI, and content commenting/rating. ocPortal lets you decide exactly how your site will look and behave. Features are plentiful, well integrated, and optional. Out-of-the-box your site will meet the highest accessibility and professional standards.
- Added Lego tool for configuring
- Let’s encrypt with Apache
- Updated Apache to 2.4.34
- Updated lego to 1.0.1
- Updated MySQL to 5.7.23
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2p
- Updated PHP to 7.0.31
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.8.3
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami ocPortal Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami ocPortal Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami ocPortal Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami ocPortal Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami ocPortal Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami ocPortal Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami ocPortal Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami ocPortal Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami ocPortal Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami ocPortal Stack from your MAC!
BitNami ocPortal Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BitNami ocPortal Stack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. BitNami ocPortal Stack is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.