Bitnami NodeJS Stack for MAC – Quickly configure a NodeJS installation. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bitnami NodeJS Stack for MAC Latest Version
Bitnami NodeJS Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bitnami NodeJS Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bitnami NodeJS Stack App|
|File Size||104.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Bitnami NodeJS Stack App for MAC
Bitnami NodeJS Stack Native Installer is an easy-to-install distribution of the NodeJS application. It includes pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Apache so users can get a NodeJS installation up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. operating systems are supported.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bitnami NodeJS Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bitnami NodeJS Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bitnami NodeJS Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bitnami NodeJS Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bitnami NodeJS Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bitnami NodeJS Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bitnami NodeJS Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bitnami NodeJS Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bitnami NodeJS Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bitnami NodeJS Stack from your MAC!
Bitnami NodeJS Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Bitnami NodeJS Stack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Bitnami NodeJS Stack is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.