BitNami MediaWiki Stack for MAC – Easy deployment of MediaWiki. This app was developed by BITNAMI Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami MediaWiki Stack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami MediaWiki Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami MediaWiki Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami MediaWiki Stack App|
|File Size||428.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BitNami MediaWiki Stack App for MAC
BitNami MediaWiki Stack makes it easy to deploy MediaWiki, which is a wiki package originally written for Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis. MediaWiki was designed to be run on a large server farm for a website that gets millions of hits per day. The BitNami MediaWiki Stack native installers were packaged using BitRock’s cross platform installer tool.
- Added Lego tool for configuring Let’s encrypt with Apache
- Updated PHP to 7.0.32
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.8.3
- Updated lego to 1.0.1
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami MediaWiki Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami MediaWiki Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami MediaWiki Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami MediaWiki Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami MediaWiki Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami MediaWiki Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami MediaWiki Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami MediaWiki Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami MediaWiki Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami MediaWiki Stack from your MAC!
BitNami MediaWiki Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BitNami MediaWiki Stack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. BitNami MediaWiki Stack is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.