Bitnami MEAN for MAC – A complete development environment. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bitnami MEAN for MAC Latest Version
Bitnami MEAN for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bitnami MEAN that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bitnami MEAN App|
|File Size||625.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Bitnami MEAN App for MAC
The Bitnami MEAN Stack provides a complete development environment for the leading noSQL database, MongoDB. It includes the latest stable release of MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js, Git, PHP and RockMongo.
MEAN is an open-source software stack that provides a framework for creating dynamic websites and applications with ease. Its core components are MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js.
- Updated Python to 3.9.5
- Updated Apache to 2.4.47
- Updated MongoDB to 4.4.6
- Updated SQLite to 3.35.5
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bitnami MEAN for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bitnami MEAN .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bitnami MEAN is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bitnami MEAN for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bitnami MEAN apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bitnami MEAN apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bitnami MEAN that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bitnami MEAN icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bitnami MEAN on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bitnami MEAN from your MAC!
Bitnami MEAN Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Distribution of the Redmine project management software (was BitNami Redmine Stack).
Install and configure the Phabricator collection.
API management gateway.
This Bitnami MEAN .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Bitnami MEAN is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.