BitNami MAMPStack for MAC – Ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin. This app was released by BITNAMI Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami MAMPStack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami MAMPStack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami MAMPStack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami MAMPStack App|
|File Size||191.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BitNami MAMPStack App for MAC
BitNami MAMPStack greatly simplifies the development and deployment of PHP applications. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin and required dependencies. It can be deployed using a native installer. BitNami MAMPStack is distributed for free under the Apache 2.0 license.
The BitNami MAMPStack native installers were packaged using BitRock’s cross platform installer tool.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami MAMPStack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami MAMPStack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami MAMPStack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami MAMPStack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami MAMPStack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami MAMPStack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami MAMPStack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami MAMPStack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami MAMPStack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami MAMPStack from your MAC!
BitNami MAMPStack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create a local server environment.
Auto-install stack with Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python.
Manage MySQL databases via the Web.
This BitNami MAMPStack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. BitNami MAMPStack is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.