BitNami Jenkins Stack for MAC – Quick and easy Jenkins installer. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami Jenkins Stack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami Jenkins Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami Jenkins Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami Jenkins Stack App|
|File Size||673 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About BitNami Jenkins Stack App for MAC
BitNami Jenkins Stack Native Installer is an easy-to-install distribution of the Jenkins application. It includes pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Tomcat so users can get a Jenkins installation up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems are supported.
Jenkins, previously known as Hudson, is an open source continuous integration server. Built with Java, it provides over 400 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project. It supports SCM tools including CVS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Perforce and Clearcase, and can execute Apache Ant and Apache Maven based projects as well as arbitrary shell scripts and Windows batch commands. It also can monitor executions of remote tasks.
- Updated Jenkins to 2.164.1
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2r
- Updated SQLite to 3.27.2
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami Jenkins Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami Jenkins Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami Jenkins Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami Jenkins Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami Jenkins Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami Jenkins Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami Jenkins Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami Jenkins Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami Jenkins Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami Jenkins Stack from your MAC!
BitNami Jenkins Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BitNami Jenkins Stack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. BitNami Jenkins Stack is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.