BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack for MAC – Easy-to-install distribution of concrete5. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack for MAC Latest Version
BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack App|
|File Size||180.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack App for MAC
BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack Native Installer is an easy-to-install distribution of the concrete5 CMS application. It includes pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin so users can get a concrete5 CMS installation up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. Windows, Linux, Linux 64, Mac OS X and Unix operating systems are supported.
BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack is a content management system that allows to deploy Web applications, websites, stores and forums and easily manage their content and their site structure. It is also a flexible framework written in Object Oriented PHP 5, and follows a very extendable Model View Controller approach.
- Added Lego tool for configuring
- Let’s encrypt with Apache
- Updated lego to 1.0.1
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2p
- Updated PHP to 7.0.32
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.8.3
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack from your MAC!
BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Build professional websites and manage Web content.
This BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.