BitCalc for MAC – Specialized in bitwise operations used for programming. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BitCalc for MAC Latest Version
BitCalc for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BitCalc that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BitCalc App|
About BitCalc App for MAC
BitCalc is not a full-featured calculator, but a small program specialized in bitwise operations used for programming. Supported operators are & (AND), | (OR), ^ (XOR) , ~ (complement), << (left shift), and >> (right shift). It also supports base change among hexadecimal, decimal and binary which you can swtich at anytime during calculation.
Version 1.1: Logging feature is added so that you can review your calculation history and save it as standard .txt file. Base of the log can be swithced among hexadecimal, decimal and binary separately from the calculator itself. In addition, each button is assigned to its key equivalent so that you can use BitCalc totally mouse free.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BitCalc for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BitCalc .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BitCalc is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BitCalc for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BitCalc apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BitCalc apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BitCalc that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BitCalc icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BitCalc on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BitCalc from your MAC!
BitCalc Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BitCalc .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. BitCalc is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.