Biscuit for MAC – Browser where you can organize your apps. This app was developed by EATBISCUIT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Biscuit for MAC Latest Version
Biscuit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Biscuit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Biscuit App|
|File Size||104.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Biscuit App for MAC
Set your favorite apps on Biscuit, and they will function immediately. You won’t need to spend time looking for your apps within your mountain of tabs.
- Clearly separate your work and your personal stuff – Keep on top of your work and personal accounts
- Individual sessions for each app – App sessions are not shared within the browser, meaning each app operates privately. Apps like Google, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub and their accounts will be isolated and will perform safely.
- Related tabs will be organized automatically – Links to Google Drive in your Gmail or links on Backlog will automatically open as tabs from the app.
- No problem if you use multiple chat tools between projects. – Do you use different chat tools or project management tools depending on the project? With Biscuit, you can separate your apps according to the project.
- Register apps with ease from the app list – Biscuit supports a wide range of apps. Apps that are not included in the list can be set up using the URL. If you’d like to officially add an app to the list, please send in the request form or give us a shout on Twitter.
- You can set notifications freely for each app – Biscuit supports notifications for apps. Notifications can be set on/off depending on the app. You also have the option of muting all notifications so you can focus on your work.
- Add light theme(normal theme). You can change theme from settings.
- Added an automatic backup/restore function. If your settings are lost, you can restore them automatically or manually.
- Fixed an issue that can not open external link on Google Calendar, Google Drive, Teams and more.
- Fixed an issue that Twitter notification dot was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue that child window is fullscreen.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Biscuit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Biscuit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Biscuit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Biscuit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Biscuit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Biscuit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Biscuit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Biscuit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Biscuit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Biscuit from your MAC!
Biscuit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Biscuit .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Biscuit is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.