Bird Bell for MAC – Instant notifications for your Twitter stream. This app was released by TWITTER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bird Bell for MAC Latest Version
Bird Bell for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bird Bell that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bird Bell App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Bird Bell App for MAC
Bird Bell…Find out when your followers:
- Favorite your tweet
- Retweet your tweet
- Follow you
- Unfollow you
- Add you to a list
The app lives in your menu bar and gives you instant Growl notifications so you always know what’s happening on your twitter stream.
Bird Bell is a great addition to your favorite Twitter app, notifying you of the things that most Twitter apps don’t, including unfollows!
- Option to show a user’s full name or username.
- Option to filter out potential spam followers.
- If you logged in with your email address, it would not show notifications.
- If you have capital letters or strange characters in your username, it would not show notifications.
- Clicking on the growl notifications didn’t always take you to your preferred site (Favstar or Twitter).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bird Bell for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bird Bell .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bird Bell is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bird Bell for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bird Bell apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bird Bell apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bird Bell that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bird Bell icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bird Bell on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bird Bell from your MAC!
Bird Bell Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Bird Bell .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Bird Bell is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.