Binfer for MAC – Send and receive large files without uploading anywhere. This app was developed by BINFER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Binfer for MAC Latest Version
Binfer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Binfer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Binfer App|
|File Size||66.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Binfer App for MAC
Binfer is a direct device-to-device secure communication and data transfer platform. It includes file sharing, sync, Web drop, communication, and private cloud products. User data is never stored on any third-party servers.
- File Sharing: Send large files like HD video, pictures, documents, etc., to anyone over the Internet
- Sync: Synchronize/backup/replicate data between multiple devices
- Web Drop: Receive big files directly to your computer from anyone, via a web browser
- Private Cloud: Exchange information in a private environment
- OTR Chat: Communicate and collaborate with 100% privacy
- Transfers are between connected devices only:
- Files are not stored on our servers
- Transfers are encrypted
- Reports show detailed information of each transfer
Benefits and Features
- Transfer files of any size and quantity
- Reduce delivery time by half
- Preserve the privacy and confidentiality of your files
- Eliminate large email attachment issues
- Transfer at super-fast speeds
- AES 256 bit encryption
- Auto resume of interrupted transfer
- No malware, adware or spyware
- Receive files from a website directly to your computer
- Drag and drop folders
- Send and receive from behind firewalls and NAT devices
- Advanced reporting and auditing
- Eliminate the cost and complexity of FTP clients and servers
- Easily transfer files between Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android
- Improve your productivity with the simplicity of email, power of FTP, and security of VPN
Note:Free 2GB per month is offered to free users. View full pricing info.
- Completely redesigned UI
- Addition of Sync product
- Addition of Private Cloud product
- Addition of Off the Record chat
- Additional Web Drop features
- Performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Binfer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Binfer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Binfer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Binfer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Binfer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Binfer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Binfer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Binfer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Binfer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Binfer from your MAC!
Binfer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Binfer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Binfer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.