Binbot for MAC – Download binary files from newsgroups. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Binbot for MAC Latest Version
Binbot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Binbot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Binbot App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Binbot App for MAC
Binbot is a tool to download files from binary newsgroups on Usenet. Features include:
- Easy to use, fast and powerful
- Designed to handle large newsgroups with ease
- Automatically assembles, decodes and unpacks articles (unrar/unzip/unsplit)
- Supports multiple connections and multiple servers for optimal download speed
- Full NZB support
- Built-in Usenet search
Version 2.0: One of the new features in this release is improved memory management. Binbot now automatically detects when the amount of available memory is getting low, and starts discarding newly downloaded articles. These articles are stored on the local hard drive before being discarded, so you won’t have to download them again in the future. This should avoid some of the issues we’ve been seeing when Binbot runs out of memory.
Other new features include an improved file chooser on Mac, the ability to drag and drop NZB files onto the main window, and support for incomplete NZB files (i.e. NZB files containing articles that are missing one or more parts). Please see the release notes for the full list of new features and bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Binbot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Binbot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Binbot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Binbot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Binbot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Binbot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Binbot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Binbot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Binbot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Binbot from your MAC!
Binbot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multi-threaded Usenet newsreader.
NZB client downloads news groups.
Usenet newsreader handles messages, files, & media.
This Binbot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Binbot is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.