Bible for MAC – Easy-to-navigate offline Bible app. This app was created by INSPIRINGLIFE.CO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bible for MAC Latest Version
Bible for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bible that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bible App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Bible App for MAC
Bible is an easy-to-navigate offline Bible app with a smart UI and lots of useful features. It will allow you to dive into the sacred scriptures without all the clutter of Internet. Bible is a complete package for Bible study with a modern approach to it. It is simple, elegant, and beautiful.
- Completely revamped design
- Search book
- Powerful Bible search: now search verse with chapter and verse number
- Decrease or increase font size
- Choose from eight background colors to read bible
- Choose from 12 font styles to read bible
- Increase or decrease speed of speech
- Change background color of the presentation view
- Hide left-pane, which consist book list
- Now search bible with book name, verse number
- Fight highlighted verses sorted into different colors.
- Now save journals into different folders
- Add sermons: Take notes with voice recording
- Bible concordance is added
- More than 50 new Bible bersions have been added
- Easy-to-navigate smart UI
- Add more than 100 Bible versions/translations into the app library
- Write journals or take notes and save them for future reference
- Share journals via all the available sharing options
- Search Verse: Search the entire Bible with keywords and get to a specific chapter or book
- Parallel Reading: Open two different Bible translations side-by-side and cross-reference
- Option to scroll both translations together or separately
- Mark Bible verses as favorite and browse all of them in one place
- Highlight Bible verses with color and browse all of them in one place
- Copy Bible verse from the app and paste anywhere
- Daily Verse: Get inspirational Bible quotes daily on a small pop up
- Speak Mode: The Bible reads out Bible verses for you
- Presentation Mode: Show scriptures from Bible to a projector screen or a secondary monitor in fullscreen.
Bible version/translation list:
- Albanian Version
- American King James Version
- American Standard Version
- Amplified Bible
- Ang Dating Biblia
- Bible Martin 1844
- CHINESE UNION VERSION Simplified
- Chinese Union Version
- Contemporary English Version
- Czech BKR
- Dutch Statenvertaling
- Elberfelder 1871
- Elberfelder 1905
- English Standard Version
- Esperanto Bible
- Finish Version
- French Darby
- French Louis Segond
- Hindi Bible
- Italian Giovanni Diodati Bibbia 1649
- KJV – Thai
- Korean Version
- Las Sagradas Escrituras
- Luther 1912
- Modern Greek
- Modern Hebrew Bible
- Modern King James Version
- New American Standard Version
- New Chinese Version Simplified
- New International Version
- New King James Version
- New Living Translation
- New Revised Standard Version
- New Vietnamese Bible (2002)
- Nova Vulgata
- Portuguese Version
- Reina Valera 1989
- Riveduta 1990
- Rumanian Version
- Russian Synodal Translation
- Schlachter 1951
- Spanish Reina-Valera
- Swedish 1917 Version
- The Message Bible
- Ukrainian Version
- Vietnamese Version
- World English Bible
- Young’s Literal Translation
- Improved versions and fixed some bugs
- Improved Performances
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bible for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bible .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bible is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bible for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bible apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bible apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bible that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bible icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bible on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bible from your MAC!
Bible Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
For serious Bible students, many features.
Research and study the Bible.
A collection of Bibles and Bible study tools.
This Bible .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Bible is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.