Beyond for MAC – Host your own server with ease. This app was developed by MILN.EU Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Beyond for MAC Latest Version
Beyond for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Beyond that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Beyond App|
|File Size||9.1 MB|
About Beyond App for MAC
Beyond is an application for running web servers on your Mac. Beyond is easy to use, simple to set up, and secure by design. You will be running a web server in seconds
- Simple and Secure Web Server – Beyond creates a web server on your Mac. Open the Beyond application and seconds later your web server is ready to browse and share. Setting up the web server is as easy as choosing a folder on your computer. The chosen folder becomes the source of the web server’s files
- Simple Beyond is simple – Every Beyond document is a web server. Starting and stopping the server is as easy as opening and closing a document
- Secure Beyond is document based – Each document is an independent web server. The Beyond application and the embedded web servers are sandboxed to protect you and your files. Each web server can only read from the folder you chose to serve. The server can only serve static files; there are no executables or scripts to worry about
- Powerful Server – Beyond’s tiny memory requirement and multi-threaded performance will delight. Want to run many servers on your laptop? No problem. Beyond is light weight and tuned for performance. Beyond supports NAT-PMP and UPnP protocols for setting up access beyond your network
- New: Added support for multiple users and passphrases.
- New: Added support for Dark Mode in macOS 10.14, aka Mojave.
- New: Added update mechanism.
- Change: Replace deprecated code for macOS 10.14.
- Change: Updated ProtoBuf library.
- Bug: Fixed potential bug when issuing a domain with a mix of valid and expired licence certificates.
- Bug: Fixed terms link for domains.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Beyond for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Beyond .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Beyond is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Beyond for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Beyond apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Beyond apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Beyond that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Beyond icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Beyond on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Beyond from your MAC!
Beyond Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Abyss Web Server
Free personal Web server.
Create a local server environment.
LiteSpeed Web Server
Highly scalable Web-delivery platform.
This Beyond .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Beyond is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.