Better Blocker for MAC – Web privacy tool (was Better). This app was created by BETTER.FYI Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Better Blocker for MAC Latest Version
Better Blocker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Better Blocker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Better Blocker App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Better Blocker App for MAC
Better Blocker (was Better) is a web privacy tool for Safari on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It protects you from tracking and behavioural advertising on the web by enforcing the principles of the Ethical Design Manifesto (ind.ie/ethical-design).
Better Blocker is developed and curated by Ind.ie – that’s Laura, Aral, and Osky – we’re a tiny two-person-and-one-husky social enterprise striving for social justice in the digital age. (Osky doesn’t code much.)
- Blocks trackers and behavioural advertising.
- We maintain our own block list based on our own web crawls to identify and block the most prevalent trackers. This makes Better’s block list lightweight and effective.
- Improves the readability of popular web sites.
- Easily contact us about sites that don’t play well with Better so we can fix it for everyone. (You can also add exceptions to turn Better off for certain sites until we’ve had a chance to fix things.)
- Teaches you about trackers with encyclopedia-like entries.
- Spotlights the worst offenders… Did you know that the worst site we found on the web had 172 trackers? Better blocks them all and makes that site 4× lighter and 15.8× faster!
- Blocks blocker blockers (try saying that quickly a few times). Read our open letter to Wired in the app or on our web site to find out why blocking blockers puts people at risk on the web.
- It’s open… anyone can help make Better even better.
- Everything will continue as before, you don’t need to do anything.
- This app will continue to get updates.
- At some point, you will see our organisation name change from Ind.ie (Article 12) to Small Technology Foundation.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Better Blocker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Better Blocker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Better Blocker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Better Blocker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Better Blocker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Better Blocker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Better Blocker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Better Blocker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Better Blocker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Better Blocker from your MAC!
Better Blocker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Safari extension that controls which scripts run on websites.
Safari extension that blocks ads while browsing.
AdBlock for Safari
Blocks ads in Safari.
This Better Blocker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Better Blocker is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.