Beholder Lite for MAC – Quickly search for images on the web. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Beholder Lite for MAC Latest Version
Beholder Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Beholder Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Beholder Lite App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Beholder Lite App for MAC
Beholder Lite allows you to quickly search for images on the web, whether you’re using searching services such as Google or simply scanning Web sites for images. Beholder also supports scanning of local image folders and iPhoto libraries. Thumbnails are displayed with link details and a zoomed preview courtesy of our patent pending Prism Zoom technology.
msn live support.
Added support for new msn live image search, including new image download plugins. Existing users should edit the msn engine and click “Use Template” to update the engine.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Beholder Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Beholder Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Beholder Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Beholder Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Beholder Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Beholder Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Beholder Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Beholder Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Beholder Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Beholder Lite from your MAC!
Beholder Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Internet Web image finder.
This Beholder Lite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Beholder Lite is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.