Beelog for MAC – Easy-to-use, visually pleasing Tumblr client. This app was created by TUMBLEEAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Beelog for MAC Latest Version
Beelog for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Beelog that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Beelog App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Beelog App for MAC
Beelog is the friendly Tumblr client that’s beautiful to look at and incredibly intuitive for new users, yet peppered with deep features for advance users. Effortlessly read and compose blogs, reblog messages, filter message types and much more.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- Consistent and clear interface
- Publish blogs to multi-blogs
- Share blogs easily with email
- Reblog with one click
- Download pictures
- Compose and publish blog quickly and easily
- Picture, audio and video uploading
- Image cache
- Robust keyboard control
- Compose in text, photo, quote, link, chat, audio and video
- ‘Publish now’ and ‘Add to queue’
- Read articles use your favorite font
- Bug fix for add new account 100 error.
- Double click on avatar image to see posts from one blog.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Beelog for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Beelog .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Beelog is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Beelog for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Beelog apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Beelog apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Beelog that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Beelog icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Beelog on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Beelog from your MAC!
Beelog Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Tumblr Stack for RapidWeaver
Share your Tumblr blog on your RapidWeaver site.
Update your status on Facebook, Twitter and more.
Diary with photos, tags, and online sharing.
This Beelog .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Beelog is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.