Beaker for MAC – An experimental P2P browser. This app was developed by BEAKERBROWSER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Beaker for MAC Latest Version
Beaker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Beaker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Beaker App|
|File Size||139.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Beaker App for MAC
Beaker is a Peer-to-Peer Web Browser which lets users build socially and publish independently. Using P2P web-hosting, Beaker separates the frontend app from backend servers, so that users are completely in control of their applications. At a high level, Beaker introduces concepts from BitTorrent into the Web. Anybody can publish a site immediately, independently, and for free, using only their browser.
Sites can contain files, data, media, and fully-featured applications. Using them, users can publish content without ceding control of the content to either an app or service. There is no walled garden. The keys that control each site remain in the user’s browser. Public Peer services provide optional cloud hosting, so users don’t have to keep their devices online to self-host. These services provide the uptime of a traditional host, but with no lockin; a user can migrate from one service to another without any disruption.
With forking, you can modify any site, and deploy it instantly. Users can rebuild applications to work exactly how they like. Our mission is to put the tools of creation back into the users’ hands. It will be weird, chaotic, and creative – just like the Web should be! Beaker was forked from Chrome. It is free and open-source.
- Add beaker.shell.tagDrive(). See the API docs. (close #1864)
- Add the ability to set tags in create/forkDrive when prompt=false (#1864)
- Add the ability to create drives from the select/save file dialogs (close #1866)
- Automatically update the drives listings in modal dialogs (close #1867)
- Fix issue with screenshot captures (close #1872)
- Destroy all tabs when a window is closed (fix #1871)
- Dont unsnap windows from the edge on ctrl+tab (close #1868)
- Maintain focus in the active pane when window blurs then refocuses (close #1869)
- Fix the license-viewer mouse events (close #1862)
- Fixes to the shutdown process
- Remove old contacts UI in select-file modal
- Fix reference error in webterm
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Beaker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Beaker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Beaker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Beaker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Beaker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Beaker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Beaker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Beaker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Beaker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Beaker from your MAC!
Beaker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Anonymize Web browsing and more.
An advanced browser made with the power user in mind.
This Beaker .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Beaker is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.