BeagleIM for MAC – lightweight XMPP client. This app was released by BEAGLE.IM Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BeagleIM for MAC Latest Version
BeagleIM for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BeagleIM that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BeagleIM App|
About BeagleIM App for MAC
BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP Protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you’ve never used it before. Veterans of the protocol will find many features here they are familiar.
- Control multiple accounts from a single application and sign into all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Message Archive supported: Access chat history from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chatrooms for multi-party collaboration.
- Automated status management; no need to change status every time you put your computer to sleep or leave it for a while.
- In-band registration; Sign into and create a new account on your favorite XMPP/Jabber server!
- Photos and other files easy sharing in private chats and in group chats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: robust user profiles.
- Minor UI improvements
- Support for XMPP URI
- Improvements in VoIP support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BeagleIM for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BeagleIM .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BeagleIM is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BeagleIM for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BeagleIM apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BeagleIM apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BeagleIM that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BeagleIM icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BeagleIM on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BeagleIM from your MAC!
BeagleIM Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Beautiful cross-device messaging app.
XMPP chat client.
Free, secure messaging for the Desktop.
This BeagleIM .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. BeagleIM is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.