Battle Shock for MAC – Protect the kingdom with magic. This app was released by LUNASEAGAMES Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Battle Shock for MAC Latest Version
Battle Shock for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Battle Shock that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Battle Shock App|
About Battle Shock App for MAC
Battle Shock…You are a fledgling wizard, still learning the art of magic. The passing of your mentor has left a serious gap in your village\’s magical defenses. Exceedingly ill-timed, too, because the hordes of evil are coming. And they\’re not holding anything back! Now it\’s up to YOU to garrison the castle walls and keep your townsfolk out of harm\’s way.
Will you rain down deadly Plasma Balls: lethal spheres of lightning that decimate anyone in their path?
Will you use the dreaded Shockwave Attack: a surge of power loosed by the power of your touch, strong enough to obliterate anything in its path?
Will you be forced to use the Last Resort: a torrent of might of such strength that your enemies will be destroyed … but your castle keep seriously damaged in the process?
Villainous Archers. Knights. Catapults. Flaming Arrows of Death. Hard-Charging Battering Rams. They\’re COMING.
It\’s up to YOU to stop them.
Battle Shock features:
- 100 pulse pounding levels of gameplay
- 10 different enemies to battle
- 3 different upgradeable spells
- 3 levels of archers to help defend your castle
- Visible castle damage
- Fluid animation
- Dramatic orchestral music
- Each new game is a new experience with randomly generated terrain and randomly spawned enemies
- Game progress saved when you exit the game
- More content currently in development!
- Fixed a bug that prevented spells from leveling up properly.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Battle Shock for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Battle Shock .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Battle Shock is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Battle Shock for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Battle Shock apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Battle Shock apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Battle Shock that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Battle Shock icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Battle Shock on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Battle Shock from your MAC!
Battle Shock Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Battle Shock .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Battle Shock is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.