Batch File Translater for MAC – Key-value translation tool. This app was developed by ROMANYSOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Batch File Translater for MAC Latest Version
Batch File Translater for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Batch File Translater that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Batch File Translater App|
|File Size||8.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Batch File Translater App for MAC
Batch File Translater is a key-value file translation tool for your daily multilingual needs.
- Batch translate mode
- Support more than 80 languages
- Translate one file to multi files
- Add custom file suffix for all codec
- Translate Text file
- Translate JSON file
- Translate XML file
- Translate INI file
- Translate CSV file
- Translate PLIST file
- Some core data process plugin upgrade to the lastest version
- Native Engine upgrade
- Get the error “Illegal instruction: 4”
- Auto-detect image types
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Batch File Translater for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Batch File Translater .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Batch File Translater is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Batch File Translater for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Batch File Translater apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Batch File Translater apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Batch File Translater that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Batch File Translater icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Batch File Translater on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Batch File Translater from your MAC!
Batch File Translater Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Menu-bar language translator.
This Batch File Translater .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Batch File Translater is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.