BashBar for MAC – Run terminal commands from the menu bar. This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BashBar for MAC Latest Version
BashBar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BashBar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BashBar App|
|File Size||4.4 MB|
About BashBar App for MAC
BashBar is a simple application which will let you run terminal commands or scripts directly from the menu bar. If the command script requires sudo, it will be auto-detected, and you will be asked to enter an administrator password.
- Added option to open terminal automatically after running a command
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BashBar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BashBar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BashBar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BashBar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BashBar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BashBar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BashBar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BashBar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BashBar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BashBar from your MAC!
BashBar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Put output from any script or program on your menu bar.
This BashBar .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. BashBar is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.